Station planning and architectural design for three underground Metro Stations at Mumbai International Airport.
Three Metro Stations | Mumbai Airport
The stations are located at Domestic Terminal, International Terminal and Sahar Road – future airport city. The project includes a functional brief, a comprehensive optioneering exercise, the development of the preferred option(s) and architectural design for each station.
- Development of Programme of Requirements
- Development of station layout options for each station and
- Assessment against design criteria
- Preliminary design development of preferred station layout(s)
- Coordination of structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing Engineering
Facts & Figures
|Client||Arup / GVK|
|Date||2013 – 2015|
|Size||approx. 60.000 m² per station|