LONDON GATWICK AIRPORT | Concept Design A380 Gate
Conceptual design and terminal planning for the upgrading of Gate 49 to accommodate the A380 at London Gatwick Airport. The scope of work included the reconfiguration of the pier and the redevelopment of the fixed link. The design will provide an upper gate lounge for premium passengers with direct aircraft access via a high level airbridge.
- Benchmarking against “best in class” A380 gates at international airports
- Concept planning for reconfigured gate and CIP lounge
- Airside planning with fixed links and airbridges
- Development of preferred option
- Architectural concept design
Facts & Figures