Terminal development of a low-cost terminal and pier alongside the planned Terminal 3 at Frankfurt Airport.
FRANKFURT AIRPORT | TERMINAL 3 – Pier G
The project includes capacity analysis, development of programme of requirements, functional terminal planning and stakeholder coordination. The key task of this project is to meet the demand of a growing low-cost traffic at Frankfurt Airport, whilst integrating it into an ongoing Terminal 3 project on neighbouring site.
- Development of Programme of Requirements
- Development of terminal layout options and assessment against design criteria
- Planning of phased terminal development
- Detailed development of preferred terminal layout
- Coordination of stakeholders including terminal ops, retail, baggage handling, etc.
Facts & Figures
|Size||approx. 75.000 m²|
Concept photos, 2016
Building Site photos Pier G 2022, Frankfurt Airport